How Green are you?




Another way to contribute to environmental care is the use of low-carbon vehicles. Maybe I'm not a good bike user, but one thing I love is being able to walk. I prefer it first, being able to move around the city more freely and in contact with nature. That's the big difference with the use of the car: I hate not having that link to the most natural space.

Well, in addition to preferring to walk, instead of going by car, I participate in reducing the carbon footprint from my architecture career, environmental design and sustainable projects that respect the environment, use renewable energies and built with recycled materials. This way it's how I show to the world the things that each one can do to change our habits from any profession


I believe that we must not think only in Santiago, we must speak at country, so that an environmentally responsible society can function, it is necessary to take measures at the global level, to make people understand that from any area of work can be contributed, and that it is necessary for all of us to contribute in initiatives to teach and practice these practices.


We must understand that the use of the bicycle, or just walk, begins to make a change in the lifestyle of people in the country, do recycling in their houses, separate waste,etc. Each small action adds to the others result in a gigant changee.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The gate of Europe: Madrid, Spain.

My favorite cartoon