My Job




When I was a child, I’d always imagined myself in the future like as informatic engineer or astronomer. Currently, I study Architecture and I work in a newspaper “El Rancagüino” a regional news company in Rancagua. In my job, I prepare many things about the website, posts, news, web design and advertising of companies, products, and government campaigns, for example: Covid precautions: physical distancing, use of mask or hand washing. In this job, I always work from my computer in remote, a few times I go to the office in Rancagua (Only to meets or meatings). 

In addition to this, I make websites (freelance) for companies, pymes and persons with online stores, forums, and corporative webpages.
Sometimes it’s hard to work and study at the same time, it requires organization and being very efficient with the time.

Changing Informatic Engineering for Architecture was a difficult decision, but I’m very happy for this decision and my career.

In the future I want to study for more years and specialize in urban planning or transport design and resolve many problems in a lot of cities along of my country, I will travel a lot because of my job and know new realities and different cities in an outdoor job as an Architect.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The gate of Europe: Madrid, Spain.

My favorite cartoon