ROAR

 


Music can be a personal thing to me, as memories are always involved in the music I listen to and the playlists I create.

It can remind me of people, places or a special time of my life, one song can be related to several different situations , this is something my close friends can know sometimes how I’m feeling or what I’m thinking, just by looking at my Spotify activity.

The special song I will share in my blog is one of the most famous Katy Perry’s songs: Roar.

Roar was released on 2013, but for me it became special on 2014 when I participated in my first English Summer Camp on Santa Cruz, VI Región, a week full of good memories and new friends that changed my life for better. The English Camps are organized by the Education Ministry and consist on a week of inmersion into English language with a lot of English teachers and native English speakers. They organize many activities to improve our English such as the “Lipdub” a video with all campers and teachers lip sync a song (in this camp was “ROAR”), decorate all of the school and dance on the football camp.

When I listen this song, I remember that day and all the fun and memories of this part of my life, “English Camps part”

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The gate of Europe: Madrid, Spain.

My favorite cartoon