My favorite cartoon

When I was a child, I always in my grandmother’s house turned tv on “Jetix TV” to see “The Fairly Oddparents” on weekend morning. In this cartoon, Timmy Turner is the main character, He’s a 10-year-old boy who lives in a fictional town called Dimmsdale. Timmy is a misunderstood, unpopular in the school and sometimes a bullied by his classmates. His parents don’t pay much attention for his chores and always leave Timmy in the care of Vicky, an evil nanny. 



Vicky always treats him as a servant, force him to do all his jobs and homeworks. Sometimes Vicky locks up Timmy in the bedroom, but nobody knows that 2 Fairly Oddparents are hiding in the fish tank: Cosmo and Wanda, magical beings that are assigned to kids who don’t have a happy life to grant wishes. In each episode they grand him a different wish, but in many situations, these wishes would worsen the situation or make problems, He treats to solve with Cosmo and Wanda and learning from these mistakes.




I saw this cartoon along my childhood, and it’s my favorite for many memories with my parents, my brother and my sister.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The gate of Europe: Madrid, Spain.